One-way Non-Disclosure Agreement
between the Investor or Partner
KaraSpacE GmbH, Address: Bahnhofstraße 74, 25560 Puls, Germany
- The Discloser intends to disclose information about the KaraSpces Technology to the Recipient for the purpose of private use or for the evaluation of an intended investment into the KaraSpacE Company.
- The Recipient agrees, not to use the Confidential Information for any purpose except the Purpose of evaluation or private use, without first obtaining the written agreement of the Discloser.
- The Recipient agrees to keep the Confidential Information secure and not to disclose it to any third party except to its employees and professional advisers who need to know the same for the Purpose, who know they owe a duty of confidence to the Discloser and who are bound by obligations equivalent to those in clause 2 above and this clause 3.
- The agreement in clauses 2 and 3 above apply to all of the information disclosed by the Discloser to the Recipient, regardless of the way or form in which it is disclosed or recorded but they do not apply to:
a) any information which is or in future comes into the public domain (unless as a result of the breach of this Agreement); or
b) any information which is already known to the Recipient and which was not subject to any obligation of confidence before it was disclosed to the Recipient by the Discloser.
- Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Recipient from making any disclosure of the Confidential Information required by law or by any competent authority.
- Neither this Agreement nor the supply of any information grants the Recipient any licence, interest or right in respect of any intellectual property rights of the Discloser except the right to read and listen the Confidential Information solely for private use and the Purpose of investment evaluation.
- The agreement in clauses 2 and 3 will continue in force for 1 year from the date of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is governed by, and is to be construed in accordance with, German law.
This is agreed, by the Investor or Partner