— “KaraSpace as a User Union against Big Data Industry”
— Discussion on trusted social computing in the 4th Industrial Revolution
— Location: Innovationszentrum IZ, Fraunhoferstraße 3, Itzehoe Germany
— Time: Jan. 26-29. 2021
— Discussion is still unknown where to take place, and on what level
— Primary Speaker: Konstantin Roggatz, CEO of KaraSpace GmbH
In respons to the request of the World Economic Forum, to submitt proposals of significance for the Great Reset, the KaraSpace Assocciation puts his mission forward for discussion through the WEF Global Shapers Hub in Haumbrg.
- “The Great Reset” will be the theme of a unique twin summit in January 2021, convened by the World Economic Forum.
- “The Great Reset” is a commitment to jointly and urgently build the foundations of our economic and social system for a more fair, sustainable and resilient future.
- It requires a new social contract centred on human dignity, social justice and where societal progress does not fall behind economic development.
- The global health crisis has laid bare longstanding ruptures in our economies and societies, and created a social crisis that urgently requires decent, meaningful jobs.
- The twin summit will be both in-person and virtual, connecting key global governmental and business leaders in Davos with a global multistakeholder network in 400 cities around the world for a forward-oriented dialogue driven by the younger generation.
- The announcement of the Great Reset is made by HRH The Prince of Wales and Klaus Schwab during a virtual meeting on June 3rd 2020 and can be followed here
“The Great Reset” will be the theme of a unique twin summit to be convened by the World Economic Forum in January 2021. The 51st World Economic Forum Annual Meeting will bring together global leaders from government, business and civil society, and stakeholders from around the world in a unique configuration that includes both in-person and virtual dialogues. …
“COVID-19 has accelerated our transition into the age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. We have to make sure that the new technologies in the digital, biological and physical world remain human-centred and serve society as a whole, providing everyone with fair access,” he said. …
This innovative summit will be a very different Annual Meeting, reflecting the spirit of the Great Reset. It will provide a unique opportunity at the beginning of 2021 to bring together the key global government and business leaders in Davos, yet framed within a global multistakeholder summit driven by the younger generation to ensure that the Great Reset dialogue pushes beyond the boundaries of traditional thinking and is truly forward-oriented.
To do so, the World Economic Forum will draw on thousands of young people in more than 400 cities around the world (the Global Shapers Community) who will be interconnected with a powerful virtual hub network to interact with the leaders in Davos. Each of those hubs will have an open house policy to integrate all interested citizens into this dialogue, making the Annual Meeting open to everyone. In addition, global media and social media networks will mobilize millions of people, enabling them to share their input while also providing them with access to the Annual Meeting discussions in Davos. …
For more legal and procedural information about “The Great Reset” Summit form the World Economic Forum, please refer to the WEForum News Release The Great Reset: A Unique Twin Summit to Begin 2021
The location for the World Economic Forum Global Shapers discussion near Hamburg :
Tel: +49 4821 7780