— permanent employment:
— full time:
— starting any time
— at EMax-KaraSpace China
— experience in Optics, optical designer, simulation software, English language
— location: Hengshui China
— Optical engineer (m/f/d)
Internet of value through mainstream AR-Glasses
KaraSpace is the monetized virtual 3D world mixed into reality. Mainstream is enabled by the KaraSpace integral fiber optical design for frameless AR glasses with full resolution and field of view. The value is enabled through a reflective open source system, providing absolute trust and value to the virtual world objects on top of reality.
The internet century is still in its infancy and new megatrends may very well swipe old concepts away. Join KaraSpace early and pioneer the shaping of absolutely disruptive mainstream AR, paired with blockchain and AI. Profit from extraordinary KaraSpace token options.
As a core optical engineer (m/f/d), focusing on the design and simulation of the KaraSpace optical systems, you have the chance to learn on the job and grow into the organization.
- Implement and refine the optical design created by the founders, and report directly to the technical project manager
- You are in a key position to shape the AR optical design of the next generation mobile computing platform
- Exchange ideas and work together with international optical designers, who have joined the AR consortium
- You have successfully completed a degree in physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering or comparable
- You can read and write English for your technical work. If you also speak English it is another advantage.
- You have acquired skills in advanced optical design, optical fibers or optical simulation programs
- You are ready to travel to the new Hengshui AR and Big Data Development City.
We offer you a demanding international project, where you can actively shape technology and grow your skills in a permanent employment. In addition to performance-based compensation and a motivated team, as an emerging technology unicorn, we can offer exceptionally promising token options, which will lead to a significant capital gain at project success.
Locations and travel
This position requires the presence in our Hengshui development hub. The work is mapped on an online project management platform that allows to work even from a home office. The main location is the: Hengshui AR-BigData Development City, China.
If you are interested, please send us your complete and convincing application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and salary preferences by e-mail to:
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Konstantin Roggatz at +49 4892 8904640.